Tuesday, June 9, 2009

2012


It IS THE END OF THE WORLD ~ 2012 AD.

I have no fear of the world ending by the date given. We have seen many ' doomsday ' dates come and go. This event in 2012 is a unique event astronomically to be certain, and my feeling is that no-one from science to the most sensitive spiritual minds knows what will occur.
I think there will be great changes, alterations and realignments in energy fields, and this will of course cause changes in the Earths energy's and ours as well.
Yet the actual effects are totally unpredictable by any of us.
I personally am amazed and mildly appalled at the tendency of people to go to the dark and destructive side of things in the way of prophecy and prediction. Where are the positive insights to the Human race? Why are prophecy's seemingly always ones of doom and destruction?

The Law of Attraction is truth - then one has to look at the bigger picture of a large portion of the race believing these thoughts of the worlds end - creating a vibrational match to them. How religion became so dark and dismal in its view of the Human race is beyond my desire to know. I don't believe in the devil, but I know enough people believing it can create the reality ascribed to it.
I think the changes this time will bring will be very profound, it is a very profound event in the Universe, in our galaxy. But do we really feel that the Human race is so horrible that the Universe / God / Source deems us to be eradicated like a virus to it? Do we really believe we are so powerful our actions can destroy a planet this size and an integral part of the Universe? We are screwing up the environment, no doubt. But the Earth is a very powerful force with the ability to cleanse herself, and she will / is. I grew up in the fifties, I saw garbage on the side of the roads, lakes you could not swim in due to oil in them, rivers with so much garbage you could literally walk on it, and fires on the water that burned for days. I recall not seeing the sky from so much smoke from factories, days I could not go outside because the air was so thick with soot.
I do not see those things anymore.

Where is the belief in our goodness, our genius, our never ceasing creativity? Where is the belief we will live on and keep moving forward into the Universe.
2012 is the new fear date, it is marketed to us like other fears that make us buy things we do not need, think thoughts we should not be thinking and stay a controlled people we should not be. I saw people build bunkers, store food and move to places that were the " Only place that was safe " for the millenniums end. I just smiled at it. I saw people line up after 9/11 for gas on a rumor that gas was going to run out, I saw them run out of gas and deadlock a four lane street, police having to go to gas stations. I just sat on the picnic table and smiled.
I am a father and a grandfather, and how dare I preach such horrible things to them about their race. We are capable of great horrors, no doubt, but I invite anyone here to tell me what atrocity was committed in history that was not based in fear being marketed prior to its act.

What if this event were to cause the Earth to advance its cleansing and return it to the paradise it was once, if the air became pure again, the oceans bluer and healthier, and what if we were were actually more enlightened from it, less controllable by fears, and more courageous in our view of ourselves and this race?
I believe the Universe, Earth and all life is Human friendly. The media pushes us to fear, so do not look for this news there. It is greater and more powerful than the fear mongering media will ever admit, its about ratings, not reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment