Wednesday, June 17, 2009

I'm Alive

u14823889

It Is A Feeling
by Darrell Borza
(Email: zensunni7@neo.rr.com)

I had totally forgotten.

When my children were young, I did some very heavy construction work. It payed well, but I loathed it. By the time I hit the driveway I was using all my meditative, spiritual, and phsycological studies and tools to stay planet bound. Then I would reach the driveway, get out and see them all belching out of the doorway to greet me, all five, the loathsomeness and tiredness ran away from me. I was renewed absolutely and fully. It is a feeling, filled with emotion of rejuvenation, a firecracker that explodes all through you,each sparkle is as the very ” Breath Of God.” It is that completely healing, cleansing, empowering.

I have forgotten, this is where my journey was heading in the very beginning, to feel that feeling from the very arms of God, confident and strong in the knowledge it would complete me. Through all the studying, all the experiences, the dirven aquisition of new and old knowledge, so many roads travelled for a straight path. Navigating the Universe to find a feeling, so strong, so powerful that falling in love is but a tease of its wholeness.

I had also forgotten that the love pouring out my front door everynite was fired by the knowledge that I was able to feel it so strongly. I could wade in its substance , it is that real, all the while drawing strength from it. But mostly, I could return it to them, and therein lied the secret path of my journey. To Love so purely, sets the beacons course, the homing signal is active and each time we love for no reason, but for the feeling, we draw ever closer to home.

I had forgotten also that I am created to feel this way, it is the purpose to my creation. To feel so confidently loved and empowered by it, so that I may enhance the world, by way of the truth, only completing myself fullfills my responsibilities in this life.

(To contact this author, Email: zensunni7@neo.rr.com)
[All work by author is copyright protected. If you would like to use this article, please contact the author for permission.]

No comments:

Post a Comment